I just got this for the ump-teenth time on e-mail. I rarely fill them out, but because this one came from Ana, I'll do it... Here goes....
1. First name? Sarah
2. Were you named after anyone? Middle name (Elaine), after my cousin.
3. Do you wish on stars? Not really…
4. When did you last cry? Last week (and I hated every second of it!)
5. Do you like your handwriting? Not really…
6. Chocolate or vanilla? Usually chocolate, but a really good quality vanilla is hard to resist
7. What is your birth date? As IF I’m going to share that here! (I'll give you a hint though... my birthday is coming up!)
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Depends who you ask… I’m not embarrassed by any of them. :-)
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Oh yeah, baby!
10. Do you have a journal? This blog.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Often enough.
12. What is your nickname? Depends who you ask.
13. Would you bungee jump? Not a chance.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Always.
15. Do you think you are strong? Yes.
16. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Hazelnut gelato.
17. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? Don’t get me started!
18. Who do you miss most? Mum.
19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Considering that I’m not sending it out, it’s a bit of a moot point, isn’t it?
20. Sleeping arrangements? In a bed, usually…
21. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Dark blue jeans, burgundy boots.
22. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of the class going on down the hall.
23. Last thing you ate? One of my housemate’s cookies.
24. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Dunno really… It’d be hard to choose! There are so many nice colours… but probably periwinkle.
25. What is the weather like right now? Cold.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Dave.
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? For sure!
28. Favourite Drink? Tequila
29. Favourite Sport? --Me? Sports? Have you not been following this blog? I do like Latin dance though...
30. Hair Colour? Brown (with grey - ack!)
31. Eye Colour? Brown(ish) - lots of green(ish) in there, too, though.
32. Do you wear contacts? Nope, thanks to laser eye surgery.
33. Favourite Food? Again - don’t get me started! There’s not much I don’t like.
34. Favourite Day Of The Year? How about -- today! (We shouldn't really discriminate now, should we?... I am thinking of that Great Big Sea song, "Just an ordinary day."... Way, hey, hey!)
35. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Neither – I prefer movies that make me think – or laugh – or both.
36. Summer or Winter? Summer
37. Hugs or Kisses? Both (Duh!)
38. What Is your Favourite Dessert? Lemon meringue pie.
39. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Moot point (though if anyone wanted to pick it up and post it on their own blog, that’d be cool… and I was inspired by someone else’s blog to post this… Was it Mollie?)
40. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Moot point again!
41. Living Arrangements? With a house mate and 2 cats.
42. What Books Are You Reading right now? I have about 5 on the go… all for school, except one on running.
43. What's On Your Mouse Pad? My mouse.
44. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? CSI Miami.
45. Favourite Smells? certain colognes, toast, popcorn.
46. Favourite Sounds? Laughter... with Latin music coming in a close second.
47. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Depends how I’m feeling... but usually the Beatles.
48. What's the furthest you've been from home? Which is further away from Calgary – Switzerland or Venezuela?
49. Do you have a special talent? Lots! But if I had to pick just one… I’m a damned fine cook... not much time for it these days though...
50. What is your cell ring tone? ‘Clocks’ by Coldplay (which I'm sure will thrill "CM" to bits...)
OK, now it' s your turn....