Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I've got that Christmas feelin'... ooh, that Christmas feelin'....

A quick update:

Students' final exams - corrected!

Students' final marks - submitted!

My final essay (submitted with me wearing my student hat, not my teacher hat) - returned! (I really have officially survived the first semester.)

Christmas shopping - done!

Flat tire acquired while Christmas shopping - being repaired as I write!

Christmas spirit - finally filling my soul and oozing deliciously through my veins from head to foot (and no, I don't mean liquid Christmas spirit - though my crystal ball says there may be some of that in my future - ho ho ho!)

With any luck, parcels will be wrapped and a few cards ready by the time my head hits the pillow tonight.

Sigh... contented, blissful sigh, that is...

10 comments:

ipodmomma said...

yeah!!!! good for you. I am almost there, just have stuff to wrap, and a couple more things to get.

but all the goodies are made, and plates sorted.

too bad about your flat tire. they spell tire tyre here...

have a very lovely night! and whule I will most likely say ths to you again, have a very happy Christmas... :))))

Ms.L said...

Awww I'm glad!
Your post if filling ME with that warm delicious blissful feeling,and I'm waaay behind!

Turtle Guy said...

Ghost of Christmas Past are haunting, I'm sure! I posted a comment here this afternoon and it disappeared!! One also disappeared at Andrea's post today too... *sigh*

Reposting...

Christmas spirit?? Count me in, baby!!

Elliot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elliot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zouzou said...

Merry merry! Are you cranking the Carols? are you imbibing plenty of cheer? are you lolling and eating bonbons? Yay!!

katt said...

Keep up the good deeds. The hussel and bussel of this season get to the youngest and oldest of us. We all have the feeling that we are falling behind so here is the thing you must ask : Can I finded it, finish it or flush it. No just kidding Christmas morn as we are all sitting sipping coffe,tea or something alittle stronger,watching presents being opened. Smiles and giggles shared we can say that it was truly worth all the work. May your Christmas be filled with peace,joy and egg nog.

D said...

Ah - a much more content post than the last one! :) Everything is coming together for you perfectly! Merry Christmas.

Arrogant Polyglot said...

FĂ©lize Navidad, guapa. May Santa bring you all the things you deserve, need, and, of course, want :)

M A F said...

Sarah,

Congrats! On a reaching the end of the sweason and sememester all in one piece! I hope you (and yours) have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!


PS. I'm on my third version of Snoop meets Anne of G.G. I'll email you a copy when I settle on the final version.