Friday, January 06, 2006

Superfeet update

Mac commented that he was surprised I didn't mention the Superfeet in my last post.

Oops! Sorry!

Well, they felt weird for about the first five minutes, then I forgot about them. I was slightly high, remember! (Natural high, but whatever...)

Hell, the damned things could have been made of rusty nails and I wouldn't have cared.

In all seriousness though... I'm getting used to them pretty quickly.

Even my squats are more stable because of my Superfeet.

(OK, I just re-read that... if you hadn't been following the last few posts and just read that line out of context, it would seem pretty weird...) Thank God you all know what I mean! (Wiping beads of embarrassed sweat off brow...)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We should all be so lucky to be high off of running.

Constantine said...

I’ve been keeping up w/ your previous posts re: said subject, but after I read your postscript notes I then allowed my eyes to trot back up to the top of your post for a little déjà vu. I re-read your comments as though I had no freaking clue about Superfeet. You're right Sarah. It was funny as hell. I got a genuine laugh out of it. It sounded like something out of Monty Python or the like.

wthenrest said...

I wonder if they have one of those super"feet" for the inner ear.I am sad to say that even if they gave me six of those I still wouldn't have balance to save my life... mmm I wonder if I strap them all over my body... no probably not...but by that time I would have been thrown in a rubber room and really couldn't hurt myself anyway. I guess there is always a silver lining.

M A F said...

Thanks Sarah!